Frozen semi-finished dough for Waffel
To prepare your Waffel on the spot!
With Waffelman frozen semi-finished dough you will prepare your Waffel on the spot!
It can be quickly thawed in microwave and cooked directly in the Waffle maker. Waffle scent will spread even out of your shop and customers will be attracted by its sweet fragrance.
Frozen dough to be baked is sold in cartons of 120 pieces, 90 g each. It is stored at a temperature of – 22°C up to 12 months from production date.
Waffelman produces frozen dough to be baked to prepare Butter, Vanilla, and Chocolate Waffel.
How to Use Frozen Dough for Waffel
To use the frozen dough to be baked for Waffel you must at first thaw it and then let it rise.
Put the dough in a microwave in defrost mode for 8/10 minutes. The rising is ultra-fast, just a few minutes.
Let the dough rest for 10/15 minutes and preheat the waffle maker. Cook the dough for about 3 minutes to obtain crispy outside and soft inside Waffel.
Watch the video to see how to use Frozen Dough for Waffel!
• Product: Frozen semi-finished dough for Waffel, ultra-fast rising.
• Ingredients: WHEAT flour; vegetable margarine [ vegetable fats in variable proportion (palm, coconut), sunflower oil, water, emulsifier (E471), acidity regulator (E330), sugar, pasteurized liquid whole EGG, concentrated BUTTER (3.5%), brewer’s yeast, salt, extract of BARLEY, flavors. Contains: GLUTEN, MILK, EGG. May contain SOY.
• Weight: 90 g;
• Available flavours: Butter, Vanilla, Cocoa;
• Shelf-life: 12 months from production date;
• Storage: in a freezer (-22°C);
• Thawing and rising time: room temperature: about 3 hours; proofer at 45° – 50° C: about 45’; in microwave defrost mode: 1/2 ‘for each piece; in convection oven at 40°C: about 40’;
• Cooking: in waffel maker at 170°C for about 2’45”;
• Packing: in carton;
• Pieces per carton: 120 dough pcs .